This Zombie Clown Look Will Terrify Everyone
This creepy undead clown look is sure to win any costume contest; it makes the person underneath look practically unrecognizable! We asked special effects make-up artist Gregory Hewett (Gregory F/X) to show us a truly creepy look that anyone can recreate at home.
For those in Charlotte, Gregory suggests getting your supplies at Morris Costumes – where he got everything to create this look.
If you’re looking for a simple last-minute Halloween costume, check out our tutorial with Greg on how to make a nasty flesh wound.
To create the zombie clown, you’ll need:
- Clown Mouth Foam Latex Prostethic
- Skin-safe glue
- Liquid Latex
- F/X Transfers (wound/warts of your choice)
- Red Foundation
- Rotted Flesh Foundation
- Other Makeup as needed for detailing
- Clown Wig
- EXTRA: Fake Blood for extra scares (Check out our fake blood tip here to make it look more real.)
- EXTRA: Red balloon for extra scares