A Valentine’s Cocktail: White Chocolate Raspberry Daisy
Bartender Phillip Crowe from The Collins Bar in Birmingham, Ala. shows us how to create a deliciously sweet cocktail, the White Chocolate Raspberry Daisy.
Want to make this delicious cocktail yourself at home? We’ve got you covered with the how-to right here!
- Fill your glass full of ice.
- Combine the ingredients below in a mixing tin
- Shake vigorously to mix ingredients well
- Strain mixture and add soda water
- Garnish with flower and mint
- 1.5 oz vodka (we suggest Yellow Hammer Vodka)
- 3/4 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz raspberry puree
- 1/4 oz white chocolate liqueur
- 2 dashes Aphrodite Bitters