Leftovers? Quick And Easy Turkey Cranberry Salad
Got some leftover turkey in the fridge? Here’s a quick, easy and tasty recipe to use it. The result is a light and fresh turkey cranberry salad you can serve on bread or on its own!
What You’ll Need
- 2 cups of turkey cut up into bite size pieces.
- 1/2 cup of celery, chopped.
- 1/3 cup of purple or red onion, chopped fine.
- 1/4 cup of dried cranberries.
- 1/4 cup of pecans, roasted and salted.
- 3/4 cup of real mayonnaise.
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice.
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper.
- In a mixing bowl combine your turkey, celery, onion, dried cranberries and pecans.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk your mayonnaise with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Pour mayonnaise mixture onto other ingredients and mix well.
- Serve on bread or on a bed of lettuce.