Kickin’ Sausage Cheese Dip
Kickin’ Sausage Cheese Dip is a guaranteed crowd pleaser perfect for any holiday, cookout or get-together. And the best part – You can pick up all the ingredients for less than $10!
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 16 oz. pork sausage
- 10 oz. can diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained.
- Bag (or two) of tortilla chips
- Crumble and brown the sausage in a hot skillet. Drain grease once cooked.
- In a crockpot, combine cream cheese, sausage, and diced tomatoes and green chilies. Set crockpot to “high” and cook for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once all the ingredients come together and the dip reaches a creamy consistency, it is ready to serve. If you plan to keep the dip in the crockpot, reduce the heat to “low” or “keep warm.”
Copyright 2016 The Southern Weekend. All rights reserved.