Fresh tomatoes make all the difference
Whether you’re looking for an appetizer, a snack for the big game, or just something to munch on, homemade salsa can pretty much fit the bill anytime.
Why homemade? Fresher is better!
Try this Fresh ‘N Tasty Homemade Salsa on for size.
Serves 12 to 15 guests
- Food Processor
- Mixing Bowl
- Sharp Knife
- Cutting Board
- (8-10) Roma Tomatoes
- (2-3) Limes
- (1-2) Jalapeños
- (1) Large Green Bell Pepper
- (1) 8.75 oz can – Sweet Whole Kernel Corn
- (1) Bunch of Green Onion – about 10 stalks
- (2) Large Garlic Cloves
- (.5) Bunch of Cilantro
- (.5) 15.25 oz can – Black Beans
- (1) 16 oz jar –Medium Picante Sauce