Learn how to make a Bohemian Queen!
An egg whites-based drink might turn up some noses, but it’s truly a case of not knocking it until you try it.
Vintage Cigar Lounge in Huntsville, Ala. taught our friends at Tennessee Valley Weekend how to make one of their specialty cocktails: the Bohemian Queen. This one you truly have to try to believe!
- See also: Giving Gin a Second Chance
- 1 ounce of Egg White
- 1.25 ounces of Lemon Juice
- 1 ounce of Simple Syrup
- 1 ounce of Bombay Sapphire Gin
- 1 ounce of Mata Hari Bohemian Absinthe
- Lemon Chive Bitter
- 4-5 1 inch ice cubes
- Regular Ice
- Lemon Peel
- Baby’s Breath
- Add Egg White into shaker
- You have the option to shake now to get a foamier texture to your drink
- Add in Lemon Juice, Simple Syrup, Bombay Sapphire Gin, Lemon Chive Bitter, and Mata Hari Bohemian Absinthe into shaker
- Add in 4 to 5 1 inch ince cubes into a glass
- Add a scoop of regular ice into shaker
- SHAKE WELL!
- Pour into glass – the more you aerate the egg white, the better
- Garnish with Lemon Peel – rub around the top of the glass for extra flavor
- Garnish with Baby’s Breath