Make your best tacos yet!
If you’re bored of eating the same old, boring kind of tacos, we’re here to help. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for some new toppings or get inspired by other taco ideas, the possibilities are endless.
Here are some inexpensive and delicious ways to up your taco game:
- Fried avocado – It’s the best combination of crunchy and soft!
- Spiced lentils – For when refried beans just won’t cut it.
- Chorizo with potato – It’s like a breakfast taco.
- Slow cooked pork – Try it with some coleslaw?
- Korean beef – Talk about a flavor crossover!
- Tuna – Like fish tacos, but on another level.
- Roasted mushrooms – Imagine these on steak tacos.
- Ground turkey – Easy substitution for chicken or beef.
- Spicy tofu – For when you want a vegetarian option (or how about carrots as the main ingredient?).
- Shrimp – It’s quick and healthy!
- Broccoli – Hey, anyway to get those veggies in.
- Scrambled eggs – Add any other toppings to make it your own!
- Chicken Tinga – It’s traditional Mexican comfort food. Excellent on a taco.
- Kale and potato – Maybe eating it in a taco would make eating kale more fun.
- Eggplant – It’s just as good as it sounds.
Whether you’re planning your next Taco Tuesday or just want a quick meal, tacos are super versatile. And you can’t really go wrong.